Senior Players, what are they, and how can you be one?
Accept no imitations ☆ Staffies ☆ 30 year old Non-magical Muggle ☆ Mousie
The core of Tallygarunga is in its community. To acknowledge and reward the dedication of our players, we have brought in the Senior Players usergroup.What do Senior Players get?
Senior Players are the members that we can trust to reach out to new players, help them find their place in the game, and contribute to the board in a positive and friendly way. When staff positions open, Senior Players are often first on our list for consideration.
Senior Players will have access to a private forum on the board, a special usergroup, and an icon next to their username that identifies them as a trusted guide on Tallygarunga.Duties of the Senior Player
Senior Players should work together to ensure that no new member is left behind. Senior Players are expected to:Applying to be a Senior Player
- Make contact with new players, offer ways their characters can interact
- Connect players with each other, eg. suggesting one player's open thread to another player with a character that would be well-suited to the situation
- Be friendly, welcoming, and willing to help
- Actively participate in projects such as Thread Highlights, and World Domination
- Thread with a wide range of players and characters, and encourage others to do the same
- Be active and present on the board and in Discord, leading by example
In fairness to new players since the re-opening of Tallygarunga, only activity since re-open will be considered for those applying to become Senior Players. To apply, PM Mousie with a brief description on how you fit the following eligibility criteria:
- Have had a registered character for more than 30 days
- Have a registered character of 50 posts or more
- Regularly participate in other board business, including Thread Highlights and Topsites projects
- Threads with a wide range of players, especially new players
- Posts in Splotting/Mini Plots to connect and facilitate plotting among players
- Leads by example in all areas of the board