Junior Player Policy, players aged 16 and under
Accept no imitations
30 year old Pureblood HumanPosts: 95
Tallygarunga allows and welcomes the participation of members aged sixteen and under as "Junior Players".
Conditions of junior membershipA person aged under 16 may become a member if:Restrictions of junior membership
- The person's legal guardians are aware of their participation
- They apply for the correct player group
- They are accepting of constructive feedback and keen to develop writing skills.The following restrictions are applied to all junior players:Responsibilities of non-junior players
- First character must be a student of Tallygarunga
- Forums containing mature content are not accessible
- Discord is only available to junior members who have been given parental permission to use itAdult players are responsible for keeping the forum welcome, inviting, and safe for our junior members. This means:Why have junior players?
- Ensuring mature content is posted in the appropriate areas
- Treating junior players with equal respect
- Delivering or directing junior players to extra assistance with writing/roleplaying where required.Once upon a time, Mousie was also fourteen. At that age she stumbled across a forum RPG that would change her life for the better, improve her writing skills, and provide a support system when she needed it most. Many of us have a similar origin story.
The junior player policy ensures that Tally remains flexible enough to offer that to the next generation of roleplayers.